“Hip-hop ain’t dead but radio programmers should be”, embodies everything this track stands for. It’s built around an aggressive old school beat which suits the flow of Crooked, who kills the first verse, showcasing the raw energy of hip-hop. DMX delivers the gritty chorus over heavy rock guitars. They feature twice on the track and add to this electric energy which can be felt throughout. Expect more from the rest of this album as there are some huge names involved. Check the tracklist below.
Tracklisting & Credits For Forever M.C.
- ‘Girls Gone Crazy’ feat. Snoop Dogg & Kurupt
- ‘Back On Our Shit’ feat. KXNG Crooked & Horseshoe Gang
- ‘Assassins Creed’ feat. Tech N9ne, Token & PassionateMC
- ‘King Kong’ feat. DMX, Royce Da 5’9″, KXNG Crooked & DJ Statik Selektah
- ‘School’ feat. Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, Hus Kingpin & Rozewood
- ‘Terminally Ill’ feat. Tech N9ne, KXNG Crooked, Chino XL, Rittz & DJ Statik Selektah
- ‘Vendetta’ feat. Ras Kass, Planet Asia, Chuck D & Bronze Nazareth
- ‘Bring It Back’ feat. E-40, Mod Sun & Chris Webby
- ‘Piranhas’ feat. Wu-Tang Clan
- ‘Loyalty’ feat. Kool G Rap, Chris Rivers, Cormega, KXNG Crooked & Whispers
- ‘Lights Out’ feat. Hopsin, PassionateMC& The Boy Illinois
- .’My Way’ feat. The Game & KXNG Crooked